5200 Fairview Blvd Wymoing, Minnesota 55013
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN-PACU professionals in Wymoing, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provides pre and post anesthesia care to patients undergoing invasive procedures requiring anesthesia care .
- Identifies subtle changes in patient status and anticipates potential events.
- Initiates timely interventions to prevent, correct, or minimize risks to the patient.
- Collaborates with patient, family and healthcare team to develop and execute plan of care.
- Assumes accountability for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of care.
- Identifies emergent situations and initiates resuscitation measures as warranted.
- Completes initial and ongoing assessments of Perianesthesia patients.
- Gathers information about the patient from and provides information to (but not limited to) the surgeon/resident, OR Nurse, the Anesthesiologist/Anesthetist, and the patient’s chart.
- Reviews medications the patient has received.
- Documents assessments according to patient condition and Perioperative Services policies.
- Utilizes information management systems in the Perianesthesia Department
- 2 years ICU experience or comparable program
- ACLS certification
- PALS certification
- Paste Education, Experience, and other qualifications
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work