RN Labor and Delivery RN - Travel or Local
3630 E Imperial Hwy Lynwood, California 90262
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Lynwood, CA! If interested please email Ashley at email@example.com
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Labor and Delivery RNs care for women when they are in labor and giving birth. They monitor and assess the mother and baby during this time and coach the women through labor. L&D RNs also assist the doctors during delivery.
- Some L&D RNs have a “high-risk” background and care for mothers with complex diseases and high-risk pregnancies, with conditions such as diabetes, preeclampsia (high blood pressure), and multiple gestation (prematurity, low birth weight, infant mortality).
- The PostPartum (PP, Post-Partum, Post Partum)/Mother Baby Unit is where the mother recovers from childbirth. She and the baby are usually there one to two days.
- The labor and delivery floor also has a nursery where the newborn is supervised while the mother rests.
- Some L&D RNs can work all of these areas and are referred to as LDRP RNs (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum). Others specialize in one or the other or any multiple.
- fast paced - avg. 25 deliveries/day - 20 LDR beds, 3 OB-OR beds, 9 Triage beds, floating to Ante Partum req. - 3-5 years exp. - LD unit has RN's, OB techs, CNA, Surg Techs for OB-OR
- LD Experience
- Travel Experience
- CA RN License
- AWHONN Advanced Fetal Heart Monitor
- 3, 12 hour shifts
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work