1650 Cowles Street Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN-ER professionals in Fairbanks, AK!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Assesses patient physical, psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural and discharge planning needs.
- Reviews patient history and physical with patient/family and assures completion within appropriate timeframe.
- Reviews available information obtained by other health care team members.
- Reviews diagnostics and laboratory data and reports abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers.
- Completes assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
- Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan, utilizing assessment data and patient, family and health team input.
- Initiates a plan of care based on patient-specific needs, assessment data and the medical plan of care. Goals for patient are realistic, measurable and developed in conjunction with the patient/family.
- Considers the physical, cultural, psychosocial, spiritual, age specific and educational needs of the patient in the plan of are.
- Plans care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Reviews and revises the plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patient’s status.
- BLS Required
- ACLS preferred
- PALS preferred
- 12 hour nights
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work