RN-CATH LAB - Travel
657 Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Cath Lab RN professionals in Las Vegas, NV!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy.
- Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team.
- The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care.
- Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision.
- Utilizes AIDET to make a positive first impression.
- Demonstrates effective service recovery skills.
- Demonstrates enhanced listening skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and completion of a Specialty course / or equivalent.
- BSN preferred.
- Current RN license in the Sate of Nevada.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Current ACLS Certification.
- Current Glucose Monitoring Certification.
- Current Epidural Certification.
- RN Travel Experience: 1 year
- Cath Lab Experience: 2 years
- day shift Rotational call 40 hour work week (call back hours included in any guarantee hours)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work