1005 Broadway Quincy, IL 62305
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN-PCU professionals in Quincy, IL!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position is responsible for assessing patient/family health problems and resources taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care provided by the nursing team as well as providing direct nursing care and intervention to designated patient populations.
- This position requires providing services to one or more age populations, including neonate through geriatric, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- 2 years PCU & critical care expeirence
- NIH Stroke Cert
- ACLS Cert
- 12 hour days, every other weekend
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work