RN- ICU Travel
800 S Main Street Corona, CA 92882
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN- ICU- Travel professionals in Corona, CA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Reporting to the Director of Critical Care Services this position assumes the accountability of all aspects of adult and geriatric patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and within the guidelines of the State of California Nurse Practice act.
- Accountable for maintaining standards of nursing practice and optimal patient outcomes in the ICU.
- Responsible for the supervision of all the categories of nursing personnel.
- Care provider must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient’s age group.
- Care provider must demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth and development over the life span; must be able to assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s age specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient population.
- Basic Arrhythmia Certificate
- Experience with pacemakers required
- Vent Management experience required
- 2 years ICU experience
- 2 years travel experience
- 12 hour night shifts
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work