Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN-ER professionals in Minneapolis, MN! Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org, direct (347) 293-2560
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The registered nurse in the Emergency Department is responsible and accountable for patient assessment, analysis, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention application, and the identification and evaluation of outcomes for patients of all ages and populations.
- Number of years’ experience preferred: At least 3
- Type of experience preferred: ED
- Charting method/Computer applications : EPICBLS, ACLS, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC),
- Current Minnesota RN License Preferred
- Qualifications: BSN.
- One year Emergency Department, pediatric or adult critical care experience.
- 8 hour shifts
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages