2312 6th Street S Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN- Clinical professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of professional nursing care provided to our clients employees, candidates, providers and other workers at on site clinics.
- The EOHS RN performs both independent and interdependent nursing functions.
Independent functions include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of medical services for worker populations.
Interdependent functions include communication strategies with various stakeholders and colleagues (i.e.: recruiting, hiring manager, infection preventionists, case managers, medical director, etc.).
- The RN is responsible for performing these functions in accordance with all policy, procedure and professional practice guidelines.
- Nursing assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of worker populations for medical surveillance, work injuries, disease exposures,
- Uses communication strategies to achieve desirable outcomes
- As a member of the medical team, continuously improve work processes, environment and the overall experience to serve customers and meet business goals.
- BSN considered
- MPH preferred
- COHN/COHN-S highly desireable
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work