RN- Cath Lab
100 Michigan Street NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN-Cath Lab professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Delivers nursing care responsibly and accountably as described professionally by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and legally by the State of Michigan.
- Demonstrates competency through the critical thinking model known as the nursing process.
- This includes assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Upholds the standards of professional performance as described by the ANA.
- This includes ethical practice, culturally congruent practice, communication, collaboration, leadership, education, evidence-based practice and research, quality of practice, professional practice evaluation, resource utilization and environmental health.
- Strives to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in Nursing Bachelor's Degree in Science of Nursing
- Michigan RN License
- 8:30am- 7:00pm.
- No Weekends
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work