RN - IR
6401 France Ave. S Edina, MN 55435
Voca Health has immediate openings available for IR RN professionals in Edina, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provides care to patients undergoing invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, including: cardiac and radiologic procedures.
- Identifies subtle changes in patient status and anticipates potential events.
- Initiates timely interventions to prevent, correct, or minimize risks to the patient.
- Collaborates with patient, family and healthcare team to develop and execute plan of care.
- Assumes accountability for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of care.
- Provides conscious sedation with physician supervision.
- Identifies emergent situations and initiates resuscitation measures as warranted.
- Recognizes arrhythmias and sudden hemodynamic changes and responds with appropriate nursing interventions.
- Incorporates new procedures as needed.
- Coordinates inventory of supplies necessary for procedures.
- ACLS certification required; BLS required; current MN License
- 3-5 years of RN experience
- 1 year Cath Lab/IR/Critical Care experience required
- BSN preferred
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work