Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN - Endoscopy professionals in Mankato, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practices settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within our Client's Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- Graduate of an Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited associate's degree or diploma program or program must be in candidacy status for accreditation.
If graduation did not occur within the last two years
- One year of RN experience in an applicable care setting is also required.
- One year RN experience within the last five years preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Experience working in a team environment.
- Computer skills required, prior experience with electronic medical record systems preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends and on-call.
- Ability to adapt to unpredictable situations within the work setting.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective communicator, and excellent critical thinking skills
- Current RN license by applicable state requirements required.
- Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers from one of the following programs: American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Additional specialty certification/Training:as required by the work area.
- Moderate Sedation skills needed.
- 10 hour day shift, working 40hr/wk one week then 30 hr/wk the next week. Will be working some on call. On call hours will be 6pm-11pm. Weekend on call is a potential. On call will change in September, still determining what it will look like at that time
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work