RN - ED/Trauma
3200 Pleasant Valley Road, St Josephs Community Hospital West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in West Bend, WI! If interested please email Jon at email@example.com
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-288-5260.
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner who is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients. This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Registered Nurse job description has incorporated the 15 essential functions of the job description which are adapted from the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice. Other duties as assigned.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within three months of hire. American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required within one year of hire.
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of a minimum of two years education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- ACLS - AHA
BLS - AHA
Registered Nurse License
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses