RN - CVICU
2450 Riverside Ave., Univ. of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospita Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Registered Nurse (RN) - CVICU professionals in Minneapolils, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- The registered nurse is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and providing professional nursing care for patients in an ambulatory care setting.
- The RN provides professional nursing care for clinic patients following established nursing standards and practices
- RN License
- REGISTERED NURSE
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work