Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN - Ambulatory professionals in Red Wing, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in the clinic setting is accountable for the coordination of nursing care and patient education for patients and their significant others, through use of the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate all phases of nursing care across the continuum.
The RN triages the acuity of patient needs, and provides for patient care accordingly, delegating tasks to other team members, as necessary.
The RN role models professionalism while interacting with patients, families and co-workers.
The RN provides leadership in various roles that include preceptor team leader, resource/lead nurse, and committee member.
The Triage RN promotes continuous improvement by utilizing the roles of expert practitioner, patient educator, staff consultant, as well as coordinates patient service and continuity of care within the Departments Orthopedics and Podiatry.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for Nurses provide a basis for practice.
- Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm. Work in Epic, Work in the in-basket, see patients, make phone calls, talk with care team members, Document phone message using templates. Collaborate with other team member, including providers.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Telephone communication skills for patient assessment and customer service
- Knowledge of computer applications – word processing, data analysis, e-mail, Internet basics
- Leadership, problem solving, effective verbal and written communication, and team building
- Basic improvement concepts and techniques
- Active Wisconsin RN license or ability to practice professional nursing in the state of Wisconsin
- Preferred: BSN
- Current BLS Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail oriented/Accurate
- Fast Paced environment
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work