800 Corporate Pointe, Ste 150 Culver City, California 90230
- The RFX Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the RFX (Request for Proposal, Requests for Information, Tender Responses, etc) function at Elite. This role will present an opportunity for the successful candidate to plan, deploy and manage an updated business process within the organization, working closely with and in support of the sales team to deliver professional grade response documents.
- Deploy, configure and manage the Qvidian proposal management solution for the business
- Develop and maintain all the necessary document templates for the production of professional grade RFX responses
- Develop and maintain appropriate business processes using the tools within the platform to manage content from across the business, ensuring all RFX documents contain current, accurate and approved information
- Work directly with the sales team on RFX responses, taking a lead role in the creation of all necessary documentation for successful responses
- Collaborating across the organization with product management, development, services and support to build and maintain all the content in the system to ensure its currency and accuracy.
- Maintain management and tracking information in relation to RFX responses in Qvidian, SalesForce and/or other platforms as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in developing and deploying improved business processes within an organization preferred
- Experience with the Qvidian RFX and Proposal Automation tool preferred but not required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven customer service orientation skills
- Well developed and excellent relationship building and influencing skills at all levels
- Self-starter, with a high level of self-direction, motivation, and energy
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)