501 East Corporate Drive Lewisville, Texas 75057
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Quality Improvement Specialist professionals in Lewisville, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Quality Improvement Specialist is a contractor position responsible for assisting with Quality improvements, including, but not limited to reviewing and updating SOP’s, auditing, inventory variance reconciliation, compliance, cross training certification, ISO prep & ISO Training.
1. Work with the leadership team to identify quality improvement needs
2. Perform root cause analysis
3. Propose and implement Corrective Actions / Continuous Improvements
4. Required to spend time hands-on in the DC. Desk work / DC work 50/50 split
1. Previous continuous improvement experience
2. Project coordinator/lead experience
3. Strong team player
4. Strong analytical and decision making skills
5. Strong communication skills, including verbal, and written.
6. Well organized
7. able to handle detailed work in a fast-paced environment
8. Pervious Distribution Center Experience preferred
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work