Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Quality & Education Spec CDI professionals in Rochester,MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The CDI Quality & Education Specialist provides leadership based on the vision, mission, philosophy, and core values of our client.
- The Quality & Education Specialist ensures clinical documentation is present, quality metrics are abstracted and the patients' admission and continued stay status is documented as medical necessary.
- The Quality & Education Specialist assures compliance with external and internal measures for these programs.
- The Quality & Education Specialist advocates for and allocates appropriate resources to ensure quality services are provided.
- The Quality & Education Specialist is responsible for ongoing staff growth and development alongside the CDI Manager and Supervisor.
- The Quality & Education Specialist acts as a resource and facilitates ongoing collaboration and communication with numerous individuals and roles within and outside of the department to ensure continued program growth and development.
- The Quality & Education Specialist continuously monitors the progression of staff performance and productivity metrics while providing mentorship, education and guidance to meeting departmental goals
- Demonstrated leadership skills/ability as well as project management skills. Requires the ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects and activities in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Relevant experience includes lead roles, project/committee leadership, and/or supervisor experience. Computer experience in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Previous experience with external accrediting bodies (e.g., NCQA, JCAHO) helpful
- Graduate of a National League of Nursing (NLN) or Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited Masters of nursing program and licensed in the appropriate state.
- Minimum of five years' experience as a registered nurse.
- Previous supervisory experience beneficial. Master's degree in nursing administration, healthcare administration, business
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines helpful.
- Understanding of managed care and commercial review experience helpful.
- Experience in developing and implementing new products, services, or business lines helpful.
- CCDS or CDIP with 8-10 year experience as CDI preferred. 5 years CDI experience required.
- CCDS or CCDP and CCS certifications required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work