15900 Valley View Court Sylmar, CA 91342
- Performs inspection and testing of purchased materials, components and products in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Assists Supplier Quality Engineering with technical inspection support.
- Essential Functions: Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspection and testing according to documented policies and procedures.
- Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
- Operates all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
- Develops inspection methods.
- Write procedures for inspection methods.
- Support validation/qualification activities Develops and recommends changes to inspection procedures.
- Ability to program CMM and Optical systems.
- Proficiency in SAP with respect to incoming material QC requirements Recommends changes to policies, procedures and inspection requirements.
- Documents non-conformances in Non-Conforming Material Review system.
- Participates in GR&R studies as directed by engineers or technicians.
- Collects and analyzes data for First Article inspections. Performs testing and inspection in accordance with special test requests.
- Contributes to test and measurement equipment selection. Interface with suppliers as required in support of material quality / technical inspection May train other inspection staff on use of equipment.
- Assists in gathering, analyzing, and trending of data Other Duties: Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 952-303-8110
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work