QA Specialist III
1921 Hurd Drive Dallas, MN 75038
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for QA Specialist III professionals in Dallas, TX!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position will be responsible for releasing finished medical devices and providing full Quality oversight.
- Release of the instrument does not involve testing, but instead a Quality review of the testing and batch record.
- Experience in an FDA regulated field is a tremendous help.
- The device is a very complex device (thousands of parts all hand assembled over a month of assembly).
- Being able to understand the nuances of such a build is a plus.
- The manager is looking for someone who is an independent thinker but also a team player...someone willing to make decisions and knows FDA Quality Systems well.
- This person is the final approver for a medical device that is testing most of the world's blood supply...this role needs someone who is conscientious and quality focused.
- Key areas to look for are someone who has: -Been the quality oversight for a medical device
- Has worked in the FDA regulated environment
Has experience with the management of rejected/quarantined material including final disposition
- Has a demonstrated attention to detail
- Mentors people in the areas of quality
- BS degree and/or 5+ years equivalent experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work