QA Specialist II
100 Abbott Park Road Abbott Park, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a QA Specialist II in Abbott Park, IL!
Job Description:Supports in the selection, approval and maintenance of the division's approved suppliers by performing supplier quality system assessments, monitoring supplier performance, and driving supplier corrective action and/or improvement activities.
Ensures manufacturing processes are validated as applicable and products meet quality requirements.
• Communicates division’s approval requirements to supplier and monitors feedback per project timelines.
• Ensures that the supplier performs and documents the appropriate engineering approach to activities such as qualification and validation and provides assistance in these efforts, as appropriate.
• Leads in the evaluation and approval of supplier requested changes or improvements. This activity may also include the identification and/or approval of a new supplier to provide an alternate material, or changes in parts or processes used at the supplier/TPM.
• Evaluates Exception Reports (ERs) issued for nonconforming supplied material and works with the supplier on the investigation and resolution of root cause issues.
• Monitors supplier performance and reports supplier quality trend data. Drives improvement projects, as required, to improve supplier performance.
• Performs on-site quality assessments of new suppliers, as required
• Conducts site visits at supplier sites to bring back understanding on how to resolve quality issues (process audits).
• Ensures appropriate corrective action response to findings.
• Notifies suppliers of customer complaints related to the Agile
BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience
Voca: The Spirit of Work