Voca Technology has immediate openings available for QA Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for the testing of our Client's projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for patients and members.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested, and then develops, implements and evaluates test strategies, specifications and models.
- Contributes to the design of Production from a testability standpoint.
- Adapts to changing requirements/processes and develops common reusable test plans for Spectrum's custom and vendor applications.
- Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
- 4+ years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- Experience working with health plans
- Experience in software quality assurance and/or software development on both the front-end (web) and back-end (integration/database) technologies
- Experience with SQL and data analysis
- Experience with software design
- Experience with automated software testing tools
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work