Psych RN - Travel or Local
2100 Dorchester Ave Dorchester Center, Massachusetts 02124
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Mental Health/Behavioral Health/Psychiatric (Psych) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Dorchester Center, MA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Danielle St. George at email@example.com, 347-293-2560.
- Mental Health nurses specialize in treating patients with mental health issues, including clinical depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. They work closely with a treatment team to assist patients and their families to treat mental illness. Some psych floors/wards are only short-term or outpatient and work with low-risk patients. Others are temporary or sometimes have permanent residents who need to be in a controlled environment.
- 2 years minimum Psych RN experience required
- Prior travel experience preferred
- 8 hour night shift, starting at 11pm. 32 hours/week
- BLS, RN license required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Danielle St. George
Voca | Healthcare Recruiter
Voca: The Spirit of Work