Provider Enrollment Rep
Needham, Massachusetts 33065
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Provider Enrollment Rep professionals in Needham, MA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Management of SHCN provider contracts; including coordination of countersignature, uploading into department systems, and mailing fully executed documents to providers.
- Coordinates all operational aspects of enrolling SHCN physicians into SHCN-contracted managed care health plans working closely with other SHCN Managers, SHCN Provider Enrollment, and network representatives.
- Specifically, the Provider Enrollment Liaison is responsible to Coordinate the full cycle Provider Enrollment function for SHCN, across the entire physician network.
- Oversee and triage incoming department emails.
- Develop close and collaborative working relationships with provider and PO offices to streamline the accurate submission of information to the health plans and to SHCN.
- Monitor and assign enrollment requests to Provider Enrollment Liaisons.
- Conducts ongoing audit of the process to ensure accuracy of provider data.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements in the process and develops strategies to implement appropriate changes/enhancements
- Notify internal departments and SHCN providers of status with payers and update provider database accordingly.
- Develop partnerships with relevant staff at the health plans in coordinating enrollment of SHCN providers
- Reporting to the Provider Relations Manager, the Provider Enrollment Liaison coordinates the accurate and efficient enrollment of SHCN providers into health plan contracts.
- Three to five years administrative experience, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Associates degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Monday-Friday (9a-5p)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work