Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Proposal Manager professional in Atlanta,GA! Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at email@example.com, direct line 952 303 8110.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The proposal manager will collaborate/interface with the deal team, including sales, proposal personnel, subject matter experts and executive leadership to complete large, complex opportunities.
- The proposal manager will write executive summaries and cover letters and research, write, and edit proposal-specific requirements.
- The proposal manager will also manage ad hoc independent assignments such as update existing content database information and maintain a consistent brand through the creation and use of templates, presentation materials, graphics and supporting tools.
- Perform detailed analysis of Request for Proposals (RFP),
- Requests for Information (RFI) and Vendor Questionnaires requirements; prepare compliance matrices/outlines and schedules in accordance with proposal teams guidelines
- Responsible for the end-to-end proposal process for new/existing business opportunities, beginning with the pre-sales phase to contract award
- Responsible for managing multiple, concurrent complex proposal efforts and teams simultaneously
- Identify, organize and coordinate proposal resources and ensure completion of all assignments, review of all work and adherence to internal quality control measures
- Maintain clear, consistent, timely and effective communication with deal team members:
- Email Communications: Provide detailed, timely communications (e.g., meeting invites [purpose, objective and agenda noted] deal summary, meeting minutes, action items, varying status email communications, etc.)
- High-level Sections: Write or facilitate and provide meaningful insight/direction on the development of client-centric cover letters and executive summaries
- Lead proposal teams in discussions on proposal win themes/value proposition and other strategic messages
- Help SMEs articulate clear and persuasive messages that address the clients requirements
- Requirement Responses: Write detailed responses that conveys our solution capabilities and advantages ideas into language and concepts easily understood by others, proper grammar and mechanics and editing/revising skills:
- Ensure content is written for the intended audience, presented in one consistent voice and style and is error free
- Ensure completed proposal responses are professional in presentation, delivered on time and in compliance with the clients requirements
- Provide thought leadership by thinking outside of the box, resulting in an impactful work product
- Responsible for leveraging the proposal content library material, supplemented with input from subject matter experts (SMEs), to formulate targeted and customized responses
- Facilitate regular progress meetings with the proposal deal teams to ensure adherence to the established proposal matrix and schedule
- Must proactively maintain the proposal content library to ensure that it is well organized, contains all relevant and necessary content to support effective proposal development, and reflect our most current capabilities
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Communications or a related field and APMP certification (preferred)
- At least five to seven years experience in Fintech, financial services/payment processing proposal environment responding to government (federal, state and local), public and private sector, higher education, merchant and financial institutions RFPs
- Strong proposal writing experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment is critical; excellent verbal and written communication skills•writing original content and editing are essential functions of the job
- Exemplary organizational skills, including accuracy and timeliness with the ability to work well under pressure managing multiple activities and meeting established goals in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well with various levels within the organization; ability to work irregular schedule and necessary hours to meet required deadlines; must be able to work independently
- Demonstrate a high degree of competency using software products, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop) and content management/proposal automation software (e.g., Qvidian, SharePoint and Salesforce) is highly preferred
- Must be able to work onsite in an in-office environment
- Have a willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Must be able to multi-task on multiply concurrent deals with short turnaround time
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work