Voca Health has an opportunity for a Project Manager with our client in Rochester. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- The Project Manager is expected to achieve project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and in conformance to IT methodologies and practices.
- This position manages initiatives of medium-size levels of complexity and makes judgments and takes reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish project objectives under minimal direction; and manages multiple competing objectives, prioritizes, and communicates complex technical information in clear and unambiguous terms to management and end user personnel.
- Must have a proven track record of successful project management; experience estimating, project tracking, and resource management; experience with budget and financial planning and tracking.
- Must ensure all project phases are clearly communicated to all stake holders.
- The Project Manager works independently assuming primary responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating and delivering project activities through the entire project life cycle (from initiation to hand off to customer) that are broad in scope.
- This individual may develop materials and present project requests to departmental committees and oversight bodies to receive approval and project direction and input.
- Facilitates problem-solving and decision making activities within the scope of the project and change management process, taking reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish agreed upon project objectives under minimal direct supervision.
- The Project Manager is also responsible for demonstrating the project focused culture at our Client, and advises other staff regarding project management practices, methods and standards.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Project Management and business related activities or Master's degree with 3 years of experience in Project Management related activities.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.