Voca Professional has immediate openings available for a Finance/Accounting Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA! Interested Candidates will email me at email@example.com and call 612-324-0800.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Develop, maintain and update program documentation and maintain program file system (electronic and physical)
• Program task management (as assigned by Manager).
• Assist with stakeholder contact to obtain project specific information.
• Assist with stakeholder communication, notification and buy-in.
• Maintain MS Excel Based Schedule and scheduling work and team make-ups for internal and external use.
• Utilize and provide to management meaningful and timely reports using KPI’s to aid in managing the health of the project.
• Assist with removing obstacles and empowering Team and stakeholders to be successful
• Constantly managing and monitoring project progress, risk and the quality of the stakeholder experience
• Coordinate project level activities. Include but not limited to critical path monitoring/alignment, resource loading/forecasting/conflict resolution and critical path risk identification/mitigation
• Proactively identify and resolve potential issues before they become problems
• Lead efforts to gather all project level status to report on program status to all stakeholders
• Responsible for tracking change impact and delay impact
• Forecasting and management of materials to facilitate the scheduled work on time and under budget
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work