Portland, Oregon 97232
- Facilitates activities in an effective sequence by monitoring tasks, task-owners timelines and expenditures. Compiles data, tracks, summarizes, and reports results, and develops and/or maintains reference information and databases.
- Compiles, organizes, and summarizes data from multiple sources; monitors/tracks processes to ensure their execution within defined parameters.
- Determines schedules and availability of resources/materials.
- Ensures activities are performed in accordance with contract, Corporate, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Compile, compose, track, tabulate, and organize information including confidential planning, analysis, scheduling and financial information from multiple sources.
- Develop and implement data files to track estimates, schedules and budgets.
- Monitor and track processes to ensure their execution within defined parameters.
- Ensure key information on schedules, budgets, requirements, and resources are communicated to management and team members in a clear and timely manner.
- Prepare, track and file contract papers, payments, invoices, change requests, and completion status.
- Develop and maintain filing systems for strategy and project documents.
- Prepare monthly accrual reports.
- Create data files and systems to track estimates, schedules, and budgets and provide supporting analysis for project managers and management.
- Prepare documents for website.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in project related work experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all organizational levels as a team member, to ensure that key information on schedules, requirements, and resources is communicated to management in a clear and timely manner.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation applications to compile, maintain, and present information.