2395 Midway Rd Carrollton, Texas 75006
Voca has an opening for a Marketing Project Coordinator with our client in Carrollton. Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
Provides internal project coordination services in order to efficiently initiate, schedule and manage projects through Client Tax & Accounting Central Marketing.
Owns the flow of projects through the Central Marketing department.
• Understands Central Marketing timelines/dependencies for typical marketing communications projects within our Clients.
• Initiates projects by identifying and applying appropriate project schedules in Workfront Project Management System, and assigning jobs based on manager input and resource availability.
• Day to day tactical contact for client and creative team.
• Monitors internal and external schedule changes and makes adjustments as necessary.
• Identifies issues that may impact project completion.
• Coordinates approval process with client and creative team.
• Leads status meeting with client and creative team. Responsible for creating and maintaining weekly status report.
• Maintains complete and accurate files on all assigned marketing projects.
• Identifies problems and suggests changes and solutions in policy and procedure when necessary.
• Helps ensure positive client and creative work environment.
• Attends and participates fully in training sessions. Continually updates personal technical knowledge of Workfront (Tracking & Scheduling) and Proof HQ (Online Proofing Tool)
Education & Experience
• 2 years project coordination experience (or equivalent) critical
• 2-4 years experience in marketing, communications or related field a plus
• Degree (2 or 4 year) in Marketing Communications or related field
Knowledge and Skills
• Detail orientation, professionalism and resilience in a high stress environment.
• Knowledge of creative process for print and digital work.
• Problem solving skills for standard, tactical project management activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily WORD).
• Technical proficiency in department project management system preferred.
• Applicant should be self-motivated, extremely organized and have strong inter-personal and communications skills with a focus on technology as a tool for productivity.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Manager of Professional Recruiting