2nd floor, 2 Gatehall Drive Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Program Manager V professionals in Parsippany, NJ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Manage the day-to-day operations of the project management team to ensure that projects are coordinated according to defined ETG project management methodologies.
You will play a key role on the EPS Integration Program leadership team – setting a vision for the integration, working with a diverse team of talented professionals through the achievement of that vision, and advocating the vision to key stakeholders within our Client.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Directs the function (program and project management) within the Merger and Integration project, primarily responsible for oversight of Product Development and Execution of the Client Migration from the Early Adopter Program through to Production Handover
• Mobilization of the project with effective handover from Product Management and Sales through the Early Adopter “Project Start” tollgate
o Drives collaboration between the IMO and individual business unit stakeholders regarding process, projects, and resources.
o Aligns team with corporate Client Project Management standards, processes, and templates.
o Design and develop improvement opportunities to gain efficiencies of project methodologies, deliverables, reporting and training to mature capabilities in service and delivery.
• Effective Stakeholder management at:
o Team level – within EPS and for the wider BPG team;
o Internal Supply Chain, with Architects and Resource Managers;
o Client Executives;
o Management meetings and Steering Committees.
• Completion of standard project deliverables to agreed quality standards for allocated projects including:
o Project plan creation, including resource plan;
o Governance framework and structure introduction;
o Tracking against plan, budget and work estimates);
o Achievement of tollgates based on program milestones;
o Regular and exception reporting/escalation
o Risks, issues and assumptions tracking;
o Integration Test reporting and progress tracking;
• Oversight and responsibility for Program Project Managers. Line Management of allocated team members to include
o Acting as a point of escalation and support for the CPMs allocated bid and project responsibilities.
o Performance Management of line reports
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work