Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Professional Services Project Manager III professional in Dublin,OH!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The purpose of the Project Manager, Staff job is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful delivery of detailed IT solutions to clients through consulting and project management activities. The Project Manager, Staff will plan, coordinate, and monitor small medium and some large sized scope and budget projects. Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement, delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours, utilization (i.e. billable hours), client satisfaction, and team goal attainment. The Project Manager, Staff will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure the successful start-up and completion of a project. Projects may impact multiple business units or functional areas. The Project Manager, Staff is expected to work under light to moderate supervision with oversight provided by a manager within the Electronic Payments Professional Services team.
- Responsible for all aspects of the implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation working with external customers.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
- Define system’s scope and project’s objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status report.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- The candidate must be able to focus on the customer (at all levels of the organization), leverage project management methodology as appropriate, champion a disciplined culture, and understand the importance of culture change management.
- The candidate should be able to balance the need for strategic vision, tactical items of the project team and overall project work balance to ensure success of the project and product delivery.
- The candidate is expected to participate in cross-functional projects that span multiple business units across the client's enterprise driving innovation, new product functionality, and overall product maturity. The candidate should have a strong background working on collaborative solutions.
- Plan, supervise, and participate in activities for multiple projects
- Develop and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional area are engaged on the project- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, Scope Document), Risk Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Provide status on progress of projects
- Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations
- Display strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
- Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to author comprehensive scope and solutions documents with input from technical resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Project Management work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a project management and/or consulting role.
- Knowledge of and experience working with banking and bill payment solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Detail and big picture orientation
- Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage numerous concurrent projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and resultant methodologies
- Knowledge of the implementation project lifecycle (e.g., discovery, development, testing, implementation, etc.)
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project
- Exposure to bill payment processing, web development, and/or telephony experience a plus
- Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work