1345 Old Cheney Road Lincoln, Nebraska 68512
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Professional Services Business Consultant professionals in Lincoln, NE!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Client Consultant is responsible for assisting in implementation, consulting on and continued support of software and consulting services for the Client product suite FCRM.
The Client Consultant works with clients to establish system requirements and provides training and assistance in the testing of multiple configuration scenarios. Additional task include SQL scripting, and testing of custom configurations. Work will be performed both remotely and at client sites as determined in the initial discovery process.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Prioritizes client business requirements
2. Conducts interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs
3. Applies basic business knowledge and understanding of Client systems to translate client’s requirements and needs into detailed system specifications and process recommendations
4. Provides data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
5. Gathers, analyzes and documents current practices, workflows and business needs
6. Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
7. Creates custom scripting and business rules via SQL
8. Knowledge of the FCRM application and ability to configure and train on the application
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sense of accountability
• ACAMS certification
• Willingness to travel 25 to 50% of the time
• Professional attitude
• Review requirements from clients in relation to their business practices, and translate that information into system requirements, specifications and settings for software applications.
• Identify and manage relevant project related issues for the assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
• Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate.
• Complete all administrative duties (i.e. Clarity time reporting, expense diaries, etc.) as dictated by department policies.
• Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred • Knowledge and experience using Client software solutions is preferred • Knowledge of the FCRM Financial Crimes Risk Management Suite is required with two years’ experience minimum • BSA and AML related experience beneficial • Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) • Knowledge of financial services industry information systems preferred. • Ability to travel domestically. • Ability to exercise appropriate judgment/decision making skills to ensure client success. • Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems. • Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements across multiple projects. • Active listening skills to understand what people say and detect what they might be hesitant to say. • Strong self-motivation with excellent time management skills, effectively managing multiple project assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines. • Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation abilities to facilitate participation in requirements gathering and training sessions. • Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with good follow-up skills and attention to detail.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work