Product Surveillance Analyst II
5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth, Minnesota 5590255442
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Product Surveillance Analyst II professionals in Plymouth, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line (347) 293-2560.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- May perform multiple functions within the postmarket surveillance department.
- Major responsibilities would include determining classification, review, and disposition of adverse events and medically related complaints for on-market products, including decisions on seriousness, reportability, and potential causality.
- Complete FDA MDR and other outside competent authority regulatory reports.
Qualifications•Four-year degree, preferably in the healthcare, science, or technical fields; or 2-year degree and 10 years of relevant experience supporting complaint handling investigations, medical device reporting, product evaluation, or related work
• Knowledge of global regulations for medical device reporting and medical terminology is a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required
• Good problem-solving and proficient computer skills are required
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Effectively multitasks, prioritizes and meets timelines
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages