Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
The convergence of payment management solutions is a major growth area for the industry and as the voice of the market for the Global Payment Solution organization. As a Product Manager, you will be the driving force behind its product definition and the content creator for supporting product material to ensure successful market penetration. In this position you will be the driver of the strategic, business, and operational efforts in creating, launching, and managing new payments management products.
- Execute new product business cases, product strategies, pricing strategies, financial and transaction based forecasts for new concepts in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
- Create, validate and prioritize product and business requirements based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs in the selected markets.
- Manage the core product team through the development and launch of new products/releases.
- Go to market activities including sales readiness, value statement creation, sales tools, press releases, contract negotiation, webinars, etc.
- Identify and recommend product marketing opportunities consistent with product objectives.
- Gather, track, prioritize and communicate enhancements throughout internal and external channels
- Define product offering roadmaps and coordinate with appropriate product management, development and support teams to effectively launch new offerings
- Support demand generation and qualification through efforts with marketing and sales
- Support market facing and thought-leadership activities including press/analyst relations, speaking engagements, white papers, etc.
- Product oversight to ensure that the offerings remain current and robust. Lead the product lifecycle activities around declining and sunset phases in the product offerings
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Job Related Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working with financial services products, ideally Payment technology solutions
- Excellent product management skills, preferably in the use of Pragmatic Marketing
- Advanced product life cycle management and management skills.
- Knowledge of financial services and technology industry products and practices.
- Well-developed negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience, including the executive level.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Discretion and impact of decisions: Makes key decisions that impact operational initiatives. Erroneous decisions will result in critical delays in schedules and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Strong technical understanding of eCommerce/Internet technologies.