Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Product Development Project Manager III professional in Parsippany,NJ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Actively support Product and Client Project Management for planning activities that needs to be completed for determination of project release dates
- Ensure projects delivery on-time, meeting quality requirements, and following the SDLC
- Work across the Dovetail organizations to construct release project plans, covering functional, development, testing, delivery acceptance, migration, and release
- Enforce adherence to Dovetail Quality process
- Close out of development projects
- Ensure good communication within the project team, including the functional, release, and migration teams
- Planning, execution, and delivery of client implementations, change requests, and patch deliveries
- Monitor and report on project/s progress against plans
- Prepare weekly status reports
- Monitor progress and track schedule and project costs vs. actuals
- Ensure time management system is used properly
- We are looking for a Technical Project Manager, who continually engages with our project teams, who interacts regularly with the client, who thrives on the challenge of working across multiple projects and who can ensure that teams are being utilized effectively and that projects are being delivered on time/on budget. To be successful in this role you will be passionate about project teams, successful delivery and the client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years of progressively challenging project management experience within the Software Development discipline
- Must be able to works under broad direction, and take accountability for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives, as well as establish milestones
- Ability to provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stake-holder.
- Experience with using sound fundamental principles, and adapts development plans in a wide and unpredictable range of contexts
- Must understand and navigate the relationship between client requirements and resource constraints
- Ability to identify project risks and devise mitigation plans
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Well versed in MS Project and JIRA
- Solid oral and written communication skills to interact with all levels internally and externally
- Possesses a positive, quality-oriented, reliable, and flexible approach
- Financial, Banking sector industry experience, Payments Systems desirable
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work