Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Product Development Project Manager III professional in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Candidates will be responsible for Project managing medium scoped, projects that deliver new value-add capabilities to clients.
- Candidates will work with multiple functions to integrate the business and client requirements into a comprehensive Project plan and will lead the delivery of that plan, managing a large, cross functional team.
- Candidates will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. You will present to and communicate with senior leadership.
- Candidates will work in an exciting environment of leading edge technologies and processes, including the delivery of electronic services and the use of an Agile framework for development.
- Candidates will contribute to achieving the revenue and client satisfaction goals of the business. This contribution is recognized and valued by the organization’s Leadership Team.
- Lead Projects, ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful delivery. Lead team members in multiple functions to define, document, and manage deliverables.
- Provide a complete end to end view of the overall Project to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in Project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the Project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for Project activities; identifying and communicating Project dependencies, risks, and issues and associated impacts.
- Define and lead Project governance, outlining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected Project outcomes.
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the Project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout the Project. Present to and communicate with senior leadership frequently.
- Proactively communicate the Project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout the life-cycle.
- 4 years of Project Management experience (preferably in Agile environment), or equivalent
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent education or work experience
- Excellent leadership, proficient planning and organization skills, strong judgment and decision making, flexible, positive attitude, strong problem solver, strong computer/systems and writing skills, strong team player, learning agility
- Preferred Qualifications:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
• Familiarity with Project Management and Agile tools
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work