Inving, Texas 75063
- Coordinate and monitor the work flow, monitors daily transaction processing to ensure established work standards and deadlines are met.
- Prioritizes and assigns work for the unit. Distributes work to the unit based on established criteria.
- Initiates corrective measures regarding work assignments to enhance timeliness and avoid problems.
- Identifies and analyzes problems, delays and errors and brings them to the attention of management when necessary.
- Assist staff with problem resolution, advising appropriate steps, and works with partners regarding questions or problems.
- Provides training or instruction to less experienced processors.
- Coordinate work schedules, attendance, and time keeping records.
- Prepares production reports, assists in updating procedures in the area;
- Compiles data for management reporting.
- Perform other duties as requested
- A minimum of four to six years related experience.
- Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems using sound judgement and experience.
- Familiarity with banking operations is required. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and write is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and dexterity skills required.
- Must have the ability to comprehend instructions to assist and train associates.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.