Postmarket Surveillance Analyst II
5050 Nathan Lane North Plymouth, MN 55442
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Postmarket Surveillance Analyst II in Plymouth, MN!
Job Description:Perform evaluations of electronic and electro-mechanical medical devices, systems, and accessories returned through the complaint process. Prepares technical reports of findings and enters them into the complaint system. Supports the Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements. Investigates SJM product returns to duplicate field events and conduct in-depth analysis in a timely manner. Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Four-year degree, preferably in the healthcare, science, or technical fields; or 2-year degree and 10 years of relevant experience supporting complaint handling investigations, medical device reporting, product evaluation, or related work
• Knowledge of global regulations for medical device reporting and medical terminology is a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required
• Good problem-solving and proficient computer skills are required
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Effectively multitasks, prioritizes and meets timelines
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Voca: The Spirit of Work