Postmarket Surveillance Analyst II
168 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington, MA 01803
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Postmarket Surveillance Analyst II in Burlington, MA! Interested candidates should send their resume to Nathan Meurer at NMeurer@myvoca.com and call directly at 952-303-8110.
- Initiates and manages the complaint file
- maintains accurate entry of complaints in the database
- communicates to field representatives regarding information needed specific to product complaints (e.G. physicians, hospital personnel, sales representatives, international offices)
- independently assesses the complaint to determine if a medical device report needs to be filed with various global regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA, ECA) and submits reports within required timeframe
- diligent of any unusual trends in product complaints and communicates them with mgmt
- complies with US FDA regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Voca: The Spirit of Work