Voca Health has a Phlebotomy opportunity with our client in Scottsdale. Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org
, direct line 952 303 8115.
- Performs venipuncture, collects blood, and provides appropriate post-care of phlebotomy site.
- Prepares various specimens for analysis while maintaining positive patient identification.
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- Cooperates with coworkers in the completion of assignments and sets priorities for specimen collection.
- Employs standard precautions, infection control, and proper isolation techniques.
- Hours 9-530 Monday-Friday, hours may vary pending the need of the business.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Graduation from an accredited Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Must have graduated from an accrediting phlebotomy or medical assistant program and/or a current certification from AMT or ASCP.
- Must have 1+ year of experience with phlebotomy and/or specimen processing.
- Familiarity with lifespan growth and development, basic anatomy, physiology, and basic medical terminology.
- Above average communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deal effectively with people in stressful situations. Ability to learn and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Experience in a clinical pathology environment preferred
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507 288 5260 c 414 544 0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.