Voca Health has immediate openings available for Phlebotomy Technician professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs venipuncture, collects blood, and provides appropriate post-care of phlebotomy site.
- Prepares various specimens for analysis while maintaining positive patient identification.
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner. Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- Cooperates with coworkers in the completion of assignments and sets priorities for specimen collection.
- Employs standard precautions, infection control, and proper isolation techniques.
- Position is 3 x12 hour shifts from 1730-0600 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rotating Holidays.
- High School diploma or GED required. Graduation from an accredited Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Must have 1+ year of experience with phlebotomy or specimen processing. Familiarity with lifespan growth and development, basic anatomy, physiology, and basic medical terminology.
- Above average communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deal effectively with people in stressful situations.
- Ability to learn and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Experience in a clinical pathology environment preferred
- 3 x12 hour shifts from 1730-0600 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rotating Holidays.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work