5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Phlebotomy Tech with our client in Phoenix. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- Performs venipuncture, collects blood, and provides appropriate post-care of phlebotomy site.
- Prepares various specimens for analysis while maintaining positive patient identification.
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- Cooperates with coworkers in the completion of assignments and sets priorities for specimen collection.
- Employs standard precautions, infection control, and proper isolation techniques.
- Shifts will be 3:30 am- 12:00 pm M-F with every other weekend and every other holiday.
- This is a great position for a Phlebotomist or Phlebotomy Tech.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Graduation from an accredited phlebotomy or medical assistant program REQUIRED.
- Must have 1+ year of experience with phlebotomy and/or specimen handling/processing.
- Prefer candidates with prior Hospital phlebotomy experience.
- Familiarity with lifespan growth and development, basic anatomy, physiology, and basic medical terminology.
- Above average communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.