10123 SE Market St Portland, Oregon 97216
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Phlebotomist professionals in Portland, OR!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Collect blood samples from patients
practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors
- Label vials with patient names and dates
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory
centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
- Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work