70 East St Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Phlebotomist professionals in Methuen, MA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Shift: 8 hour shifts: rotating 6:30am or 2:30pm with weekend rotation
• Collect blood samples from patients
• Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors
• Label vials with patient names and dates
• Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
• Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory
• Centrifuge blood samples
• Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
• Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times
• Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work