West Chester, Ohio 45069
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician with our client in West Chester, OH. Interested candidates will reach out to Dan Lichty at email@example.com, direct line 952 303 8108.
- Fill and label prescriptions accurately.
- Monitor the automated dispensing equipment.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Restock product in the automated dispensing equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours
- Communicate and interact with fellow team member to meet department goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Be self-directed as well as be able to work in a group.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work consistently and efficiently while performing repetitive tasks.
- Basic PC skills.
License or Certification Requirements
- Ability to participate in federal prescription programs
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and/or Registration as required.
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
Find me on Facebook:@RecruiterDan
Voca: The Spirit of Work