Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician professionals in Rochester, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Work collaboratively and closely with pharmacists to ensure smooth operation and workflow in the pharmacy.
- Work includes: assisting pharmacists with prescription computer entry, filling physician orders for medications, ordering and inventory control, billing prescriptions to contracted insurance companies, running select reports, filing prescriptions, possessing excellent math skills, prioritizing workload, interacting professionally with customers and demonstrating the ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations
- 8 hour shifts between 6:30am-7pm. Working 40 hrs/wk, M-F. Fast paced, high volume work.
- May be at multiple pharm locations across Rochester.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Prefer one-year related pharmacy experience and/or training or graduate of certified training program/healthcare careers college.
- Working with EnterpriseRx and/or RxSafe systems highly preferred.
- Registration with the Minnesota State Board of Pharmacy required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work