4302 Buckeye Road Phoenix, Arizona 85043
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician professionals in Phoenix, AZ! Interested candidates will reach out to Caitlin Larson at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8111.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 integrates programs developed to improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs. The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 oversees medication therapy, strategy on comprehensive medication reviews, and prescription drug optimization in cases where patients are taking multiple medications. Drives health awareness with patients through Rx Education and targeted quarterly campaigns. Places outbound calls to confirm patients are taking drugs and provides counseling. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Required Qualifications
- PTCB and Arizona Pharmacy Technician License
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Applied knowledge of insurance processing, customer service or call center processes and practices
•Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
•Experience in mail order and/or retail pharmacy setting
•Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently
•Experience as a Pharmacy Tech, Medical Tech, Medical office administrator
- Paste Education, Experience, and other qualifications
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages