1231 E Beltline Ave NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Pharmacy Technician needed for Priority Health.
- Primary responsibility will be prior authorization review but it is possible that the tech will also take inbound calls
- State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician license required.
- Priority Health is located in Grand Rapids, MI however non-local techs are able to work remotely.
- PHARMACY CALL CENTER
- Because the position allows for contractors to work remote if need be, we will not allow for expenses.
- Ideally the tech will work Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but we can be flexible if need be.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work