Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician professionals in Glendale, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Clinical Services team has openings for PART TIME Pharmacy
- Technicians to work in a call-center environment with a team-oriented, positive culture. In this role you will:
- Take inbound calls from pharmacy members regarding their prescription orders
- Answer questions and resolve issues regarding mail order pharmacy inquiries
- Calls will include interaction with not only members, but follow up calls to physician offices and hospitals as well
- Meet metrics set by the department
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes
- Average daily call volume will be approximately 50 calls per day
- Arizona state license required, if the candidate is a Pharmacy Technician. Not required if they have their Pharm Tech in Training license.
- Call center experience is desired.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work