Pediatrics RN - Travel or Local
2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Pediatrics (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Pediatric nurses are similar to Med/Surg nurses in the wide variety of care they provide. Peds RNs specifically care for infants, children, and adolescents — mostly patients under eighteen years old.
- Units served will include general medical/surgical, oncology, and cardiology.
- • Critical thinking skills
• Knowledge and ability to use effective communication strategies
• Knowledge and skills related to aseptic technique
• Knowledge and skills related to positioning
• Knowledge and skills related to technology
• Knowledge of AORN recommended practices
• Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
• Knowledge of surgical procedures, instrumentation and equipment relevant to the scrub role
• Nursing theory and practice
• Patient assessment skills
- Shifts will either be 12 hour days or 12 hour nights
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work