Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Payroll System Analyst professionals in Dallas, TX!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Payroll systems subject expert and liaison between Payroll, Human Resource, ADP and Kronos, and Essilor IT.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, systems data integrity, payroll scheduling and processing coordination, data interfaces, systems synchronization, custom and ad-hoc reporting, systems testing and audits.
- Works closely with Payroll and HR staff to identify and resolve interface, upload, and process issues.
- Acts as quality control and liaison between Workday and PayForce;
- Payroll and Service Vendor maintenance and upgrades that impact payroll systems and/or payroll processing.
- Payroll systems subject matter expert working with end users, payroll customers, and respective payroll service provider(s).
- Coordinates with HR,
- Payroll, IT, and systems vendor(s) to ensure all systems are synchronized.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of payroll schedules; setting up and testing earnings, deduction, memo, and accumulator codes; new PayGroups, database and table set up.
- Documents, and updates as needed, systems processes and procedures.
- Reviews processing and audit reports in support of payroll operations.
- Assists with regular and out-of-sequence payroll processing as needed.
- Garnishments, and audits. Includes, but not limited to, employee masterfile maintenance, processing new hires and terminations, benefit and voluntary deductions, federal state and local tax set up, payroll processing, uploads, exports, paycard enrollment, direct deposit
- Works with internal and external auditors as needed.
- APA certification or Bachelors degree required.
- Recent 3-5 years recent and continuous payroll experience with extensive knowledge of payroll and time management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll processes, workflow, and procedures in a fast paced shared services, multi-EIN, multi-state environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor and effectively in a team environment with a willingness to learn and share new ideas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel are required.
- High level report writing skills.
- Experience with ADP PayForce, ADP Connect, Workday, and/or Kronos Workforce a plus
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work